26 January 2008

Husband Tag

I've been tagged!
What is his name? Bill
How long have you been married? 10 1/2 months
How long did you date? 1 1/2 years (off and on)
How old is he? 28
Who eats more sweets? Me
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? I think we both can hold our own.
Who is smarter? He is
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but he does fold the socks.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side? Me
Who mows the lawn? No lawn yet. But when we're homeowners, that can be Bill's job.
Who cooks dinner? We split it.
Who drives? Bill. I love not having to!
Who is more stubborn? It's a toss up.
Who kissed who first? I think we kissed each other first.
Who asked who out first? He asked me.
Who proposed? Which time? He did. ;)
Who has more siblings? 7 for him; 4 for me.
Who wears the pants? Bill. I just say, "Yes Dear".

1 comment:

Jonah said...

We discovered today that Bill's wing span is about 5 inches shy of that of the bald eagle. Jonah thinks that if Bill trys hard enough he can reach bald eagle span! Let us know!