01 November 2008

Just Couldn't Wait!

Over the last few weeks, we have been slowly acquiring all our gear to prepare for our baby's arrival. All of the big items have come in nice, compact boxes, but they haven't stayed there long! Bill is so excited about it all that he has set it all up. I think I've gotten a glimpse of what he'll be like on Christmas morning in a few years. It's very cute!
Many of you have asked where we're planning on putting all of this stuff in our tiny apartment. I wish I had an answer for you. We're looking at rearranging some things, and it will certainly be tight, but we'll make it work!

3 comments:

Jonah said...

Looks good! Just don'w step on the baby when you get out of bed!

Randy said...

Bill the Baby Daddy!

Yeah, stepping on the baby would be a bad thing.

Nettie Martin said...

This kills me! Love it!