28 July 2009

He Did It!

After two months of studying, Bill finished the Idaho Bar exam today!
Sam and I picked him up this afternoon and we went home to relax...
...and do some much needed wrestling.
While he was gone, I busily made this cake. It is the Versatile Vanilla Cake by Martha Stewart using the chocolate variation. I didn't dare attempt the Whipped Frosting, so I used store bought and grated a dark chocolate candy bar on top. I must say, it tasted pretty good.
After dinner, my sisters Ann and Becky and their families came over to surprise Bill and celebrate his great accomplishment.
On another note, this is Sam eating a peach. He sure knows how to make a mess!

2 comments:

Tauni said...

Yahoo Bill! Way to go!!! Darling photos...I am so glad you are great at blogging Karen. I love to read about you and your family :)

Nettie Martin said...

Yay for Billy!!!!!