01 January 2010

My sick boys

Well, 2010 did not greet us very kindly. New Years Eve was fun enough, but the next morning was a different story. Sam still wasn't back to himself from the week before, but it was Bill who really took a beating. Poor guy looked like a walking corpse. We spent pretty much the whole day resting.
While I didn't love the extra diapers I had to change, I did enjoy how cuddly Sam was while not feeling well. He's never been a big snuggler, so it was so sweet when he just wanted to lay on my tummy and rest. I was in heaven!
Here's hoping that the rest of the year perks up!

2 comments:

LaTour said...

Oh Karen...it sounds like you and I had similar holiday fun! :)

Nettie Martin said...

I love how moms always love their cuddly sick kids. I too was sick over the new years- BOo!