12 February 2010

Shout Out!

I had some great college roommates! My college years were way too long ago, but whenever I get a chance to see or talk to any of my old roomies, it's just like old times. The other day I talked to one of my favs, Autumn. The last time we talked was over a year ago, but we just gabbed for ever and laughed and reminisced. It was so fun.
We lived together for three semesters and took a couple of fun trips too. I grabbed my scrapbook and found a few fun pics. Here we are at Dead Horse Point just outside of Moab, UT.
Trying to be funny in Rock Canyon in Provo, UT.
After church
Here we are in Driggs, ID with Lori and Stephanie, two other favorites! I am so lucky to have such great friends. I love and miss you girls!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Karen,
I love you too, and I'm so glad you chose a picture of me with my bad, pre-mission hair! If I could turn back time and do it all over again with a better hair cut! I have that picture of you and Autumn peeking behind that rock in my scrapbook. Such happy memories of a wonderful year-- dinner-in-a-pumpkin, Tiny Elvis, being the prettiest apartment of girls at Raintree (okay, maybe I should say "one" of the prettiest apartments). I am so grateful for that great year of fun. Love and miss you all!
Steph