30 October 2010

Happy Halloween

Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year, we went to a neighborhood trick-or-treating parade Saturday evening. The weather was gorgeous and Sam had a blast!
When I first got Sam's giraffe costume, he wanted nothing to do with it, especially the hat. But tonight, he wouldn't take it off! He kept patting himself saying, "soft". He definitely got into the spirit of the holiday and gladly accepted any candy anyone was willing to give him. He even mastered saying, "Trick-or-treat"!
Taking a break from collecting candy
Align Center
Blockquote
Our little giraffe...
...and little hot dog
Align Center
Blockquote

2 comments:

Lissy Sarvela said...

How do you already look so incredible? You are a supermodel. What a perfect little family. I love this shot at the end!!!

And the costumes...you're killing me!

hillary said...

What a cute little family you are. I love the hot dog costume. Our little Andrew was a giraffe too. You look great. I hope I will be out and around so quickly after our baby comes in 5 weeks.