02 December 2010

Birthday Boy!

Our little Sammy is two! I can't believe it! He has been the most fun little boy and we are so grateful to have him in our family!
We spent the morning of his birthday at Monkey Bizness with Ann, Cael & Whit. They had a blast!
Since my parents, Bill's parents and my brother Dan and his family were coming to town a couple of days later for Daniel's baby blessing, we waited to celebrate with them. Sam is pretty obsessed with garbage trucks, so this was my attempt at decorating his cake with one. The 40 represents the age that my sister, Ann and her husband recently turned.
Sam loved the Happy Birthday singing...
...and opening his presents.
We love you Sam!

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

I can't believe he's already two. It doesn't seem like that long ago you were pregnant in NYC. Such a handsome mister that Sam is! And great decorating job on the cake!!