20 February 2012

Sam's swim lessons and other things that keep us busy...

We signed Sam up for a session of swim lessons at the YMCA. He is loving it and looks forward to every Tuesday and Thursday evening.
He loves his teacher, Lexi
Blockquote
Since we got our Vitamix, we've been experimenting with yummy smoothies. This one was a hit with the boys!
Much to my ears' dismay, the boys love to get out all the lids to my pots and pans and perform a lovely musical.Blockquote
The valentine's Sam chose to give his friends included pencils to go along with the cards. The day before Valentine's Day, Sam came in to my bathroom after my shower and told me he ate the "red valentine's". I couldn't figure out what he meant, so I asked him to show me. We went down to the kitchen and he pointed to the pencils. He had chewed off, not one, but six erasers! Luckily, we had just enough pencils left over to replace them.

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

Oh no! So funny!!! I can't believe he ate one eraser and then went on to eat five more. They must have been yummy. Funny boy!