21 July 2013

Unbelievable Baby Shower

My amazing friends threw me the most beautiful baby shower yesterday.  I could not believe all of the darling decorations they came up with for the princess theme.  I am still in awe!  It was a beautiful morning and so much fun to see everyone, especially from our old ward!  I felt truly loved.







All of the pink, purple, frills & bows are completely foreign to me, but it was so fun open all their gifts.  This little girl has been s-p-o-i-l-e-d!



The women behind the scenes:  Lacey, Kassie, Chris (and Lori--who left before I could get the picture taken).  Love these ladies!

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

AAAAAHHHH!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited you are having a girl. You look AMAZING as always. Your little princess is going to be a real beauty!