28 November 2007

Deck the Halls...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! Bill's sister, Carrie, donated a tree to our sparse collection of decorations. Thank you Carrie! I was so happy to finally be able to display my olive wood ornaments and nativity scene that I bought in Israel 8 years ago. And thanks to my mom, we also have lights and a garland. We are definitely in the Christmas spirit!
It snowed yesterday afternoon and night. I'm slowly adjusting to the cold, but it seems like it gets harder and harder for me each year. My perfect winter would be 65° through November; then beginning December 1, it can snow all it wants until February 28. Then spring begins and it's back up to 70°. Is that too much to ask?
I've already had my cold for the season and stayed home today with a throbing head and nose. I think I'm on the mend, but am looking forward to a good weekend for more rest. Bill is finishing his classes this week and then it's study, study, study for finals. By the 15th he'll be done and can enjoy a few weeks off!

1 comment:

Robs said...

Cute decorations! I love them. Your apartment looks great!