25 September 2008

Fun Visit!

We were so excited to be able to hang out with my wonderful friend Lissy and her new husband, Mark this weekend. I was so sad that I missed their wedding in Utah by 2 1/2 weeks, but was thrilled when I learned that they would be spending part of their honeymoon in New York!
It was so great to see them! We went to dinner in Little Italy, dessert at Carnegie Deli and, of course, did a little shopping. Lissy is the best shopping partner since we both have very similar styles and tastes. It's almost dangerous! I was so sad to have to say goodbye last night!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am so glad that you guys got a chance to connect. I know Lis misses you. BTW, You look darling pregnant.

Lissy Sarvela said...

Hey, so I just joined the blogging world, and I am LOVING it. and I love that i was on yours!! Fun, thanks! And Thanks for a GREAT visit!