03 December 2009

Party!

So that all my sisters and their families could join us, we waited until tonight to have cake and ice cream for Sam's birthday. Inspired by my friend Kris, who makes amazing cakes, I whipped this up:
If you're noticing a lion theme in our family, you're very observant. Sam is quite fond of a little stuffed lion that he sleeps with and one of his favorite pieces of a puzzle he has, is the lion. And, of course, he was a lion for Halloween too!
My BIL, Travis (next to Bill) celebrated his birthday on the 27th and my sister, Ann (far right) will celebrate hers on the 4th. Happy birthday Travis and Annie! We were so happy to have everyone there to party with Sam!
Sam was a little suspicious of his cake at first, but I think he liked it!
Video clip soon to come

2 comments:

Kris said...

Great job on the cake Karen! I'm so impressed. ( : Must be nice to have both you sisters living so close. Hope you're getting settled in and enjoying your new house.

Scott and Elly said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Love the cake!