25 March 2010

Monkey Bizness

Since we've had so many cold and rainy days lately, we've had to be creative with how we spend the afternoons. This week we went to an indoor play place called Monkey Bizness. Sam is still a little small for most of the equipment, but he seems to really love running around watching the other children.
It gets him nice and worn out for his afternoon nap! I love it!
Sam has a couple of buddies that keep him company in his crib. His little lion is hidden by the wolf, but I assure you, it is definitely there.
Saturday turned out to be a pretty nice day, so Sam helped Dad get his bike all spiffed up for a ride. He's a great little helper!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

He looks so grown up in his little sweater outfit. Looks like a fun place.

Kris said...

My kids both love Monkey Bizness...we also have a Lil' Monkey Business here too that is perfect for the littlest kids (6 and under). We spend a lot of days playing there. I love wearing them out so they'll take a good nap - it gives me hope that I may get one myself. ( ;