10 September 2011

Sun Valley

I always look forward to this time of year because we get to go to Sun Valley, ID for a few days. This time we left at noon on Thursday so we could enjoy most of the day there. We picked Bill up at work so the boys could take their nap in the car. They slept most of the time and we arrived a little after 3 and checked in.
Since our friends, the Wilson's moved here, they came too and we hung out with them most of the time. We went swimming every day (I never had my camera with me though...boo!) in the wonderfully heated pool. It was great weather; a little chilly in the mornings and evenings, but perfect the rest of the time.
Sam relaxing on his bed. This year we got a family suite that had two rooms. It was a life saver when it came to nap and bedtime!
Feeding the ducks
Even Daniel wanted to participate!
Walking through Ketchum
Dinner at Despo's in Ketchum
Catching a little football on a break from Bill's meetings
One last feeding
Just before leaving for home. I hope this tradition keeps up!

3 comments:

Nettie Martin said...

How fun! I love your little family picture at the bottom!

Lissy Sarvela said...

DARLING DARLING DARLING picture!

Too bad you couldn't go get crab enchiladas or go horseback riding with old crusty what's-his-name. ;)

Karen said...

I know! Mama Inez...where did you go?!?! I think about Milt? every time we go there. Next time you and Mark need to come with!