16 June 2012

Quirky Kids

I don't ever remember showing Sam that a sword goes down the back of your shirt, but he saw it somewhere and has dutifully taught his younger brother to do the same.  Well, Sam has to do it for him, but Daniel is totally willing to participate.




           
 They are my knights in shining armor!



If Daniel sees this (and only this) church vest, he insists on wearing it.  He even slept in it the other night.


As if Sam didn't already look like a little Bill, wearing Bill's glasses seals the deal!

2 comments:

Nettie Martin said...

Isn't that so funny!?! I swear it must be something that just comes with boys. I've seen all my nephews come up with the sword down the back for their shirt trick all on their own. I love it! Your boys are adorable! Can't wait to see you next week!

Kenningtons said...

So cute!!! I'm cracking up about the swords down their shirts!! Also, my two yr old insists on wearing her Snow White Halloween costume day in and day out. I have to smuggle it out of her bed at night to wash it and then hide it the next morning just so she will wear normal clothes one day a week!