28 March 2009

Fun Weekend

The weekends are just flying by and this was a fun-filled one! It began with Sam and me going to playgroup Friday morning. Here are some of the cute kids Sam gets to play with each Friday.
Makinlee, Dallin, Henry & Paige
Then our friend, Nettie, came into town and stopped by for a visit!
Saturday, Bill bought me a ticket to see The Little Mermaid. It was great! My favorite character was Ursula...what does that say about me???
Saturday night, Sam kicked back and watched some of his favorite shows. Not really. We're not turning him into a couch potato yet!

2 comments:

Nettie Martin said...

Wow you are fast! It was so great getting to see you guys this last weekend. I LOVE NYC!!! (especially when it's filled with friends!)

KA said...

Karen, how is Sam getting so big!!! He is so dang cute. I am jealous you got to see Little Mermaid. We had fun with Bill visiting a few weeks ago. Miss you guys.