08 March 2009

Georgegous Day!

Yes, I know that's not how you really spell gorgeous. But it is the way you spell the word that Bill uses to describe something beautiful. It is the perfect adjective for yesterday's weather. It did get a little cloudy at times, but I didn't notice since it was 70 degrees! Come on Spring!!
Sam and I left in the morning for a women's conference our stake had. It was very nice. Then Bill met us at Columbus Circle and we went for a lovely walk in Central Park. I didn't plan very well and wore heels that made the walk a little cumbersome after a while. I took the subway home, but Bill walked with Sam out to the Hudson River and home again. Next time, I'll think twice about what I wear!
Here's a cute little clip of my two boys.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So cute. He's getting so big and talkative!