27 January 2009

Bill's Beefaroni

Chef Bill was in charge of dinner last night. He did a great job of using leftover ingredients from other meals and came up with this creation:

While it may not look it, it was really quite tasty, so I wrote down the recipe for future use.

1 lb. ground beef
8 oz. elbow macaroni
1/2 yellow onion, diced
20 oz spaghetti sauce
garlic
mozzarella cheese, shredded
salt & pepper to taste
Brown beef, garlic & onions, then drain the fat. Add macaroni and water. Let noodles cook about 10 minutes. Add spaghetti sauce, sprinkle with cheese and serve!
A few gems from the last week...
Tummytime with Dad
Getting ready for bed
After a nice warm bath

2 comments:

Lissy Sarvela said...

I love you, and I love how much you love your sweet husband. But, as one of your best friends, I feel it my obligation to tell you that while the dinner was I'm sure EXTREMELY tasty...it doesn't photograph well. I don't know that macaroni or hamburger ever photographs well. :) But on to more serious things, those pictures of Sam are precious. I can't get enough of him. And he looks like he really likes hanging with his daddy too! You are all too cute for words!

Jonah said...

I didn't realize that Sammy had Rachel's hair color. j/k I hope Bill's arm strength is improving with his tummy time.

He looks so cute in that outfit. Love the pictures!