14 April 2009

Big Boy!

Sam had his 4 month well visit on Monday. He did great! He now weighs 14 lbs 14 oz (50th percentile) and is 26 inches long (90th percentile).
Wondering where he is and why he's naked
Still a happy boy with no idea what was coming next...
He had to get another round of immunizations and cried right when he got the shots, but calmed down pretty quickly. He was happy that afternoon, but became kind of clingy and fussy later that night. I can't believe how much he is changing every day. He's so much fun!

2 comments:

Jonah said...

I LOVE the Easter outfit! So cute!

Seth says that in the video Samuel is saying "I don't want to mom."

LaTour said...

See I KNEW he was tall. How could he not be? Don't you just love those dr visits? He is so dang cute. I can't wait for you to come back!