28 April 2009

Soaking it up

It feels like summer already! It's been in the mid to high 80's for the last few days and I am loving it! Last weekend we had several fun outdoor activities to take advantage of the weather. Friday was our playgroup and we met up in Central Park at Conservatory Garden for a picnic.
This is my amazing group of friends, mostly from my ward, that get together at least once a week.
Sam and me tiptoeing through the tulips
Sam with his friend Paige
Then on Monday, we went to a luncheon on the roof of our friends' building. There was a gorgeous view of East River and the bridges. It was pretty toasty up there!
The Gang
And I thought I'd just throw in this little gem. I was trying to cook dinner, but Sam was being fussy and Bill was still studying. So I strapped Sam on and finished cooking. He seemed pretty content supervising me making dinner.

No comments: