12 April 2009

Easter

The Easter Bunny found our little apartment and left us some goodies. He even knew that our friend, Nate Justis, was visiting and brought him one too!
Sam in his Easter outfit with his basket
Last week Bill, Sam and I rode a bus down to D.C. for an interview that Bill had. It was a pretty smooth ride and Sam did really well. He was pretty worn out by the time we arrived at Bill's brother, James' house. It was so great to get to stay with them again. Hanna, Madi and Jack are so sweet to Sam and Sam loves his cousins!
Bill met us at The Mall after his interview and we spent some time walking around. It was a fun little getaway!

4 comments:

Tauni said...

He looks so grown up in his Easter outfit! What a darling kid.

LaTour said...

Karen - he is getting so big- I can't believe it . He is gorgeous. I think him talking during conference is so cute. He had a lot to say! I love reading your blog- keep me updated! Happy Easter!

Nettie Martin said...

Holy smokes he's stinkin cute in his Easter outfit. I love that you each got a candy bar to...it's crazy how fast time goes huh? I miss NYC already...I can't imagine how much you're going to miss it.

Kris said...

Fun! That pic of you all on the mall makes me homesick for DC. Sam is getting so big - crazy how fast they grow up huh? Glad to see that all is well.