15 October 2009

Fall

Sam and I met my sister, Ann and her boys to go on a walk on a beautiful autumn day. We walked from our new house to my sister, Becky's house which took about 30 minutes. (That will be convenient!) We took the boys out of their strollers and realized their clothes coordinated with each other and that we had to have a photo shoot. Becky, as luck would have it, had four big pumpkins on her doorstep, so they served as our props.
The Three Musketeers: Whit, Sam & Cael
Sam with Daddy at the Boise Depot
And this is Sam's latest trick. If we say, "Do funny face", this is what we get. He sure has got a cute little personality!

3 comments:

Nettie Martin said...

Okay. . . that last picture is great! I love it!

Kris said...

Love the new pics. Those are cute little cousins. How fun to be within a half hour walking distance from Jared & Becky!

Unknown said...

Karen! I totally remember you doing that funny face when we all went to Sun Valley! Too cute! Miss you!